- Wheelbarrow Weight Capacity: 136KG
- Wheelbarrow Volume Capacity: 85LT
- Dolly Load Capacity: 136KG
- Cart Weight: 9KG
- Flat Free Tires: YES
Delivery & Returns:
At Lawn Robots we pride ourselves on superb customer service and will do our best to dispatch your order hours after receiving payment. All orders are dispatched directly from our Australian warehouse.
Have full peace of mind when ordering thanks to our detailed order tracking, showing customers every move their product has made since order.
We pride ourselves on a high level of customer satisfaction and expert advice offering the ultimate service and value for all our customers.
- 3 years limited warranty*
- Limited warranty statement for worx tools
- *2 years standard warranty + 1 year extended warranty available with product registration.
If your WORX tool becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, we guarantee to do one of the following, though you may be required to pay shipping costs for return of the product to us and for shipment of the repaired/replaced product to you:
- Replace or repair all defective parts, or,
- Repair a defective unit, or,
- Replace the unit with a new or reconditioned unit.
This Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Online Registration within 30 days of purchase or complete and mail the warranty registration card found inside the original packaging.
- Without registration, only 24-months warranty will apply. Must show proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays the date and place of purchase.
- Battery packs are guaranteed for a 12-month period only, regardless of online registration.
- The tool has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service center.
- Defect or damage to the tool has not resulted from use of accessories or parts that are inappropriate for normal operation of the tool, or that are not designed for use with the tool.
- The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The tool has not been used for trade or professional purposes.
- The tool has not been used for rental purposes.
- The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
Your limited warranty does not cover:
- Natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions.
- Unauthorized/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded from this warranty as are accessories such as bulbs, blades and bits, etc.
For warranty claims, please contact us via ebay or via our WORX website. You will need to submit a registration document or proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase. Replacement tools do not come with a new warranty. The original tool’s warranty will continue from the original date of purchase.
This limited warranty does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights. This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the tool. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. All repairs and replacement tools will be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Thank you for considering WORX Power Tools & Power Garden products.